Spanish Retirement Visa (Non-Lucrative)
Explore Kurt's experience in receiving Spanish Retirement Visa (Non-Lucrative)
We have worked with Kurt, a successful applicant, who got the Spanish Retirement visa (Non-Lucrative), to produce this course.
The reason we produced it is because many people told us:
- It is unclear which evidences are the best ones to use.
- The requirements and limitations of this visa
- There is a lack of case studies available.
- It is unclear what documents need to be submitted.
The key benefits of this course is Kurt's example case where he shows you:
- How Kurt approached the documents he submitted.
- Which documents Kurt included in his application.
- Which skills were helpful to show in Kurt's successful application.
- How Kurt prepared himself for the Spanish Retirement visa.
- The lessons learned - so you can benefit from Kurt's experience and make a successful application.
- We have also worked with a Spanish authorised representative to produce the example supporting documents you need to apply.
- Timelines for you to plan your visa application.
"I have successfully secure the Spanish Retirement visa (Non-Lucrative). In this course I share my experience and important details that you need to pay attention when making your application."
- Kurt, Successful Applicant
"The Spanish Residence visa route is one of the quickest pathways to retiring in Spain. This course is a great edition to the courses provided on this platform, and distils the experiences and take-aways of successful applicants, so you can give yourself the best chance of succeeding with your Spanish Residence visa."
- Bekhruz Khazratov, Instructor (Founder at Nomadist Limited)
StartIntroduction to Spanish Residence Visa (Non-Lucrative) (2:41)
StartVisa Requirements (7:36)
StartProcess of bringing family on this visa (0:38)
StartWhat is this visa and how the residency card works (3:37)
StartRenewing this visa (1:56)
StartWhat is your experience of living in Spain (1:28)
StartTips that you should consider for Spanish Residency Visa (Non-Lucrative) (1:48)
StartAdvice to new applicants (1:44)