Netherland Startup Visa
Steps to take in order to secure Dutch Startup Visa
We have worked with Kashif, a successful applicant, who got the Dutch Startup visa endorsement, to produce this course.
The reason we produced it is because many people told us:
- It is unclear which evidences are the best ones to use.
- It is not known what skills I need to succeed.
- There is a lack of case studies available.
- It is unclear what documents need to be submitted.
The key benefits of this course is Kashif's example case where he shows you:
- How he approached the pitch deck and application process.
- Which documents Kashif included in his application.
- Which skills were helpful to show in Kashif's successful application.
- Kashif's comments on permanent residence in the UK.
- How Kashif prepared himself for the Netherland Startup visa.
- The lessons learned - so you can benefit from Kashif's experience and make a successful application.
- Timelines for you to plan your visa application and business plan.
"I started my business small, and scaled up as soon as we saw potential to grow."
- Kashif, Founder, Successful applicant
"The Dutch Startup visa route is one of the quickest pathways to EU permanent residency. You apply for the startup visa routes and in 3-5 years you would be able to obtain a permanent residence. This course is a great addition to the courses provided on this platform and distills the experiences and take-aways of successful applicant, so you can give yourself the best chance of succeeding with your Dutch Startup visa."
- Bekhruz Khazratov, Instructor (Founder at Nomadist Limited)
StartMy background and experience
StartMy career history and expertise
StartHow I developed the startup idea
StartCompetitors and my startup idea
StartHow my business idea is helpful to other businesses
StartVisa Processing Times
StartPitch Deck and Business plan
StartTips for applicants
StartPathway to Permanent Residence and Citizenship