Lithuania Start-up visa
How you can get endorsed and receive your Lithuanian Startup Visa
We have worked with Kashif, a successful applicant, who got the Lithuanian Startup visa endorsement, to produce this course.
The reason we produced it is because many people told us:
- It is unclear which evidences are the best ones to use.
- It is not known what skills I need to succeed.
- There is a lack of case studies available.
- It is unclear what documents need to be submitted.
The key benefits of this course is Kashif's example case where he shows you:
- How he approached the pitch deck and application process.
- Which documents Kashif included in his application.
- Which skills were helpful to show in Kashif's successful application.
- Kashif's comments on permanent residence in Lithuania.
- How Kashif prepared himself for the Lithuania Startup visa.
- The lessons learned - so you can benefit from Kashif's experience and make a successful application.
- Timelines for you to plan your visa application and business plan.
"Innovative startups in FinTech, Energy, IoT and Gaming industries among many others are in high demand. Lithuania would be a good place to host such startups."
- Kashif, Founder, Successful applicant
"The Lithuanian Startup visa route is one of the quickest pathways to EU permanent residency. You apply for the startup visa routes and in 3-5 years you would be able to obtain a permanent residence. This course is a great addition to the courses provided on this platform and distills the experiences and take-aways of successful applicant, so you can give yourself the best chance of succeeding with your Lithuanian Startup visa."
- Bekhruz Khazratov, Instructor (Founder at Nomadist Limited)
StartHow I found out about the Lithuanian Startup visa (4:01)
StartApproval letter I received (1:18)
StartInformation I provided for the application process (1:31)
StartTime it took to receive the approval (0:32)
StartVisa application time and processing I took (3:32)
StartPathway to permanent residence and settlement (1:49)
StartHow many years to the Permanent residence (1:27)
StartHow to show innovation in your business idea (1:34)
StartVisa for my family and its process (4:00)
StartAdditional tips from Kashif to someone applying for Lithuanian Startup visa (2:31)
StartKashif's suggestion on What type of company structure to setup (3:19)